Health Benefits of Pomegranate/ Pomegranate Juice: The Top Ten
1. Antioxidants – These help to wrangle the hoards of free radicals in
your system. Free radicals have an uneven number of electrons and like
to balance themselves out by stealing from other molecules and cells in
your body. These cells are oftentimes very important ones dealing with
your DNA, and when they are destroyed, disease steps in. Pomegranate
juice is an excellent source of antioxidants that work to help you stay
disease-free. 2. Blood Thinner –
Pomegranate juice helps your blood circulation, making it easier for
blood to travel to your heart, brain, and the rest of your body.
3. Cancer Fighter – Pomegranate has been known to reduce and prohibit the growth of cancer cells and tumors in your body.
4. Digestion Aide – Pomegranate juice is a natural remedy for diarrhea,
dysentery, and great number of other digestive problems.
Anemia Relief – With a high content of iron, pomegranate juice is a
great home cure for anemia because it promotes higher levels of
6. Anti-Inflammatory – Pomegranate juice has
properties that help treat sufferers of arthritis. It can also help cure
a cough or sore throat.
7. Neonatal Care – It has been proven that pomegranate juice ingested by pregnant women can help protect the neonatal brain.
8. Artery Protection – It helps keep plaque from building up in your arteries.
9. Cartilage Protection – It works to prevent the deterioration of cartilage in your body.
10. Cholesterol Reducer – Pomegranate juice is capable of lowering blood pressure by as much as 6% in daily drinkers.