Raw vegetable juice is beneficial in treating sinusitis. Combine 300 ml
of carrot juice, 100 ml of cucumber juice, 100 ml of beet juice and 200
ml of spinach juice and drink on a daily basis.
fruits rich in Vitamin A is effective in sinusitis. One of the richest
sources of the vitamin is mango. So, patients suffering from sinus
should have lots of mangoes. Other food products rich in Vitamin A
include pumpkin, leafy vegetables, egg yolk, tomatoes, papaya, carrots,
curd and whole milk. • Roast
100 grams of cumin seeds and mix them with 200 grams of pure ghee.
Consume daily. It is one of the most effective ways to cure sinusitis.
• Take a tsp of black cumin seeds and tie them in a thin cloth.
Inhaling from the cloth would be effective in reducing sinusitis.
• Boil a tsp of fenugreek seeds in half a glass of water, until the
decoction reduces to half. Consuming 3 to 4 cups of this tea would help
in expelling all the toxins, increasing the perspiration rate and
thereby reducing fever, along with sinusitis.
smelling vegetables, like onion hr and garlic, are helpful in curing
sinusitis. Inhaling their smell would also prove to be beneficial.
• Steam is effective in curing sinusitis. It opens the nasal passage by draining the sinuses and making mucous flow easy.
• Avoid cold items and oily stuff. They trigger the upper respiratory diseases, instead of lessening them.
• Gargling with salted lukewarm water is beneficial in treating
sinusitis. For this, add a pinch of salt in a glass of lukewarm water
and gargle with it.
• Prepare ginger or cinnamon tea and drink it when it is slightly on the hotter side. It is helpful in curing sinusitis. —